1. The project must have been completed in 2022 or 2023
2. The project must not have been previously submitted or highlighted on Robertson’s website or in Robertson-branded literature.
3. Images submitted with each entry MUST be high resolution (i.e., a minimum of 2 MB per image).
*Photos from various stages of construction can be submitted if they show Robertson products and capabilities.
Buildings will be judged on the attractiveness of the exterior, skill of construction and the effective use of Robertson Building Systems’ products and components. Judges will first vote on which projects should win the Category Awards and then decide on the Building of the Year from the Category Award winners.
In addition to the recognition and opportunity to be promoted in our marketing assets, all eligible entries will receive a plaque for themselves and one for their customer.
The Best of Category winners will receive the plaques as well as a canvas photo of their project.
Finally, the Building of the Year will receive everything mentioned above and will also be featured on the 2025 Robertson calendar.
1. Complete the online form and submit up to 5 of the best images for each project you would like to submit. This form requires more details than the form in the second method, but remember, the more details the better! This method is best for images below 10 MB.
2. Fill out this PDF form and submit it along with 5 images using this DropBox link for 2022 projects: Submit Files – Dropbox. Or this DropBox link for 2023 projects: Submit Files – Dropbox This PDF form has less fields than the form in the first method. If you have large images over 10 MB, this is the preferred and easiest method of submission.
Do not wait! Submissions will close on Friday, May 3rd. This is your chance to showcase your work and win an award while doing so!